Workforce & Demographics
Carroll County, Ohio - Workforce & Demographics Facts
Carroll County's Workforce Is:
- Skilled and Educated:
- A labor force of over 13,600 having an 85% attainment of a high school diploma or higher.
- Regional Workforce: 253,400
- An average 78% attainment of a high school diploma or higher.
- Grants and Programs:
- Available through Carroll County subsidiary of “Ohio Means Jobs”.
- Educational Institutions:
- From secondary school through degree granting post-secondary who are ready and willing to institute employer specific training programs.
- Co-op Programs:
- In the high schools that “grow the talent of tomorrow”.
- Include skilled, strong work ethic, and educated combined with typically lower wage expectations than neighboring areas.
Carroll County, Ohio - Demographics
Carroll County's Population Is:
- 89.5% of residents occupy the same residence as the year before.
- Working Age:
- 60.2% fall into the 18-64 age demographic.